The journey up was not easy, but it is worth it. :) Pinnacles of Mt. Api, Mulu National Park, Malaysia

Saturday, April 13, 2013

My infinite blessings

Hey sis, 
Just so you know, I appreciate the days when you fetch me to college. Early in the morning, sometimes we encounter traffic jam. And I'm right beside you either sleeping or eating my breakfast. But most of all, I thank you for hearing to all my complaints and grumbling about how things is. I thank you for being so patient waiting for me every Thursday for my CF to end, I thank you for waiting for my class to end every single day and fetch me back home. Traffic jam are worse in the evening. But all in all, I really thank you for being my sis. 


Hey friend,
I've know you not long, around two months I could say. But I can say that you are a very caring person. You took the initiative to message me almost every week to ask how's things going on. You constantly encourage me when I was down and struggling in life. I appreciate that. I really do. But sometimes I just feel that I am such a burden and I don't really want to use up too much of your time. I like the fact that you are always very cheerful and you never seemed to have your down days :) Thank you so much. 




All in all, I give thanks :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment