The journey up was not easy, but it is worth it. :) Pinnacles of Mt. Api, Mulu National Park, Malaysia

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Blessed day to all Mother earthlings

So the second Sunday of May is dedicated to all moms.

Blessed Mother's Day to all Mothers. 

And so here's how my day begins. Early morning, or late night. I was still surfing the net for some info and watching a movie while doing my chores. Due to the very late dinner at the super pack restaurant where the food came late, I couldn't really get into bed. So I continue doing some stuff.

And around 1.30am in the morning, I went to bed. This timing is considered quite late for me as I'm not a night person. So yeah. Went in to bed, feeling tired mentally but still couldn't get into bed. Turning around, shifting my bolsters and pillow, changing my position over and over again. Still didn't manage to do so. So I just lay there, with my eyes shut, but brain still thinking. 

There is so many things to think off, and yet I thought of dad him. The more I go into it, the sadder I become. Slowly, I feel afraid. Every time when I thought of him, I have this same feeling in me. I couldn't really express it in words. And it feels horrible to feel that way. I did shed a few tears, but I did not cry. 

And finally, I slept. Alarm rang at 7am and it's time for church service. Woke up. Mum not around. Woke my sisters up and get ready. Thought It was those Sundays where my mum went early to church for duty service or maybe just some random trips to the market to get some breakfast. And I was pretty excited that morning cause it's Mother's Day and I made a card for my mum, A pop up card. Got dress up and got the news. 

Sigh. Not again. 
Went to church service. 
I took it for granted. I thought it was just a small case and she would be fine. But it wasn't. Turned out something far more complicated. Sigh. Wanted to give her a surprise but she gave me one before hand. 

And looking at the timeline. It breaks my heart a lil. But it's okay, will continue to pray. Just get well soon and come back safe. #ily 

Anyway I still managed to give her the card I made. And erm, I like it the fact that she likes it :) Please be okay.
Love ya, mum.

No comments:

Post a Comment