The journey up was not easy, but it is worth it. :) Pinnacles of Mt. Api, Mulu National Park, Malaysia

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Do not despair, for the journey has just begun.

I was too tired to wait till the night. So I went to bed. Praying to God that whatever the outcome is, may it be  for a better nation in the future. I was afraid, tbh. Afraid that this country is no longer a safe place to accommodate in. 

Woke up this morning to check. And the battle was...lost. 

It was a hard defeat. With all the high lifted spirits of the people in this country, so determined to change for a better Malaysia. Before the election, with all the slogan of 'UBAH' everywhere. They were so great, so so great. But what has truly happened during the GE?

Now that the battle has gone, but that does not signifies our journey will end here. NO, we shall and we will continue to fight on! We shall never despair, never lose sight of hope and faith. I know it is hard, but we shall all pull through together as one, One Malaysia.

Until the next general election, no matter which party you support in. Do try to pay more attention to our country's progress. Watch how this BN party is ruling our nation. Watch how BN can actually bring a Better Nation. Please observe that is our standard of living really increasing? Or just more of the taxpayer's money are used off just like that? I plead to all, please. 

For the next five years, I do not know what will happen. But I can say, I will definitely sign up as a voter, and practice my rights. I will not let those leaders down. Trust me, I won't. I know that there are a few of my friends out there who are over 21y.o. but did not want to sign up as a voter this year as they do not care about the GE at all. But I plead you all to do so for the upcoming one. Especially those business people, they can't seem to give in much to the politics happening in our country. But I hope somehow they will change their mind and choose to vote next year. Be a responsible 'rakyat'. 

Do not succumb into the fear of change, for we night not know what change can lead us to. Perhaps a brighter future? At least we try. 

With a positive mind and soul, please do not give up in our country. If our own 'rakyat' succumbs to this loss and defeat, No one could help us out anymore. Stand strong. The battle we might lost, but the journey continues. Have faith. Have hope. Do not despair, we still have hope in the future. The days ahead ahead are still unsure. 


Until the next five years. 
Do not despair, for the journey has just begun. 


No comments:

Post a Comment