The journey up was not easy, but it is worth it. :) Pinnacles of Mt. Api, Mulu National Park, Malaysia

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Writing makes me feel better, whole lot better.


Still on my way losing weight! Working out has been a lot harder since I sprained my ankle few days back. The thing to be grateful is that I can finally walk like a normal person again :) No more odd stare from people around me. YAYY So glad that I do not need to wear that ankle support thingy again! I look so weak in that. 

However, running is still on hold, for now. And I've signed up for New Balance 10k run today :) Actually I wanted to do a half marathon but due to this ankle injury that had disrupted my training schedule, haihhh. I guess next year only can join 21k :( But I am still thankful for everything that happened.

And i had this nightmare yesterday. I dreamed that I broke BOTH of legs and could only rely on a wheelchair. That is freaking scary to me, freaking scary. And i was such a burden to my family members, as if the situation now is any better huh. Oh. Anyway, glad that it was only a dream.

I want to weigh 7.8stones / 110 pounds / 59kg 
That will be my target. There's still a long way to go, but at least I am on my way there. 


Not to forget, PRAY FOR MALAYSIA. 


Till we meet again. 


No comments:

Post a Comment