The journey up was not easy, but it is worth it. :) Pinnacles of Mt. Api, Mulu National Park, Malaysia

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Green jacket? No? Yes? Please!

Just got back from 1U, damn my legs!

After church, went to 1U, had our lunch. Then we started to shop for winter clothing. We bought sweaters and turtle-necked heat tech from Uniqlo, bought jackets, long john, and sweaters from Universal Traveller, sweaters from Voir, and so on. Luggage bag, from UT too. I'm the only who haven't buy jacket. I want a green one! But don't have. T.T

And and and
Mum bought me Camel Active backpack as my hand carry on the trip. That was totally unexpected! Usually mum wouldn't but camel act stuff for me, maybe shoes sometimes. I'm very happy bout that. Gotta be thankful. :)

We're going to Pavillion to shop for more tomorrow. Public holiday ma, mum's on leave. So yea. ** I will remember to bring my camera tomorrow!** I need to go and rest now. These few days, we set our air0con till 16 degrees, just to get used to Korea's weather, although it's 3>-7 there. Hah!

Okay guys, my legs...hurt. Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment