The journey up was not easy, but it is worth it. :) Pinnacles of Mt. Api, Mulu National Park, Malaysia

Friday, November 25, 2011

Just curious

For curiosity sakes, how do people type their blog with mandarin words? Isn't it like, hard? Well, to me, it's super hard. Typing a sentence of it could literally kill me, like seriously, with all those pronunciation of the mandarin dialects, and you know mandarin, it has a lot of words with the same pronunciation. It's giving a lot of headache about that. English is different, it's alphabet is at your keyboard. Just type out what you want, they even have this spell-check thing.

Maybe I should try to blog with mandarin next time, to enhance this poor language of mine. I'm still taking chinese in SPM. Some of me friends kept persuading me to drop it. You know, people like Henry and henry (There are 2 of them), Willy and yea. I don't want to be called a banana, I'm a chinese okay? Dropping it in a sense that I would be more stress-free and so I could practice my English more, always got criticised that my English is poor. (Admit that) but  I'm just few more steps then I'm done. After SPM, no more stuff related to chinese.

Going to Korea for 8D6N. I'm excited of course! I get to SKI! For the first time, in Korea. I mean experiencing real winter, and stuff. And I just get to know that I won't be packing T-shirts there, it's gonna be all Long John and sweaters, and stuff. If I have a chance, I would buy a green one! Hopefully. I should better learn up some basic Hangul, for safety sake, In case I need to ask something. At least I do some research before going there. Hope to snap some nice photos from there (though not s great photographer)
Hot spring water park, World winter City Plaza, Latte World, Jeju Horse Riding, Discovery the mystery of the norder between North Korea and South Korea. It's got to be GREAT! 

No comments:

Post a Comment