The journey up was not easy, but it is worth it. :) Pinnacles of Mt. Api, Mulu National Park, Malaysia

Monday, November 28, 2011

Just a short update,

Finally bought my down jacket, from Uniqlo. It's brown in colour, has a belt on it, and the fur thing. Love it. At least it's better than the one in UT. Also, we bought each a turtle-necked heat tech, from Unqlo. Quite matching with our sweaters. Our sweaters are very easy to mix and match.

Currently left would be those luggage and accessories, like gloves, wool socks, etc.

My sister (Anthea), is still in the progress to her food blog. Food lovers, do follow. I'll help her to promote. Hehe, cause I'm involve. Not in the writing, but the taking. I mean the photos. Her English is way better than mine, and she knows how to describe better than me.

No comments:

Post a Comment