The journey up was not easy, but it is worth it. :) Pinnacles of Mt. Api, Mulu National Park, Malaysia

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Greetings my friend

Oh yeah! I passed my Undang test! WHOAA!! And and and I got the same score with Cheryl!

Another good news, I'm flying to Korea! 17-24th of Dec. Christmas Eve. Heh. JEJU ISLAND, I'm coming!
Actually we planned to go to New Zealand, but then it's summer now, so we changed to Korea. And then somebody suggested to go Singapore and get each of us a SAMSUNG GALAXY S2, but then don't know what happen, we decided to go Korea again. Anyway, either its N.Z or Korea or S'pore, I'm thankful.

Just came back from swimming just now, saw coach and it was kinda awkward. >.<  Waved at him and....... I don't want to say.

Holidays weren't that bored, at least I have things to catch up to, like ya know... Yea.

Oh oh and I went to the warehouse sale yesterday, I bought 3 active sportswear! One in white with sides of purple, One was grey-ish and and and another was in GREEN! Very matching with my bike right? I'm thankful bout that too.

Gtg, will try to update another post tomorrow, If I'm still alive, after swimming training.  (Sorry willy for skipping worship and cell for the 2nd time, didn't mean that!)

Bye,

No comments:

Post a Comment