The journey up was not easy, but it is worth it. :) Pinnacles of Mt. Api, Mulu National Park, Malaysia

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Hearing my laws today.

Am freaking tired to blog about the laws and stuff. So yea, will just voice out some interesting stuff.


First thing first, when I went and meet there, I saw Cheryl Ng. #Mygosh, couldn't expect to meet her that. Also, I saw 翁忠飞 which is in the same class with me. No offense but you gained weight! Take that!! Better loose some pounds, you still look geeky with your maths geek power. HAHA One reminder when hearing your laws, bring earphone so you can listen to music and sleep in class. Like seriously, the class is super boring until its MAX! Even sleeping could be bored. 5 solid hours sitting on that chair? Pffttt And, the teacher? I don't want to criticise, but they're racist, very racist.

Later that, went straight to tuition. It was so scary cause I went late and I have to sit at Ms Kok's place. O.O

And yeaa, tomorrow's laws exam cancelled cause the system ran down. #Man I thought I could finish everything by tomorrow.

And that affects my other plan. SO, I"M NOT JOINING THE KUANTAN TRIP and please don't ask me this question anymore.
ありがとう

すでに非常に疲れ
おやすみなさい
そして明日買い物するつもりです 


No comments:

Post a Comment