The journey up was not easy, but it is worth it. :) Pinnacles of Mt. Api, Mulu National Park, Malaysia

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Nothing goes right all the time.

Words couldn't describe my feeling now. I feel down, feel like, giving up. I don't know how, just... Sigh

I just couldn't get things done. My behaviour wasn't like that last time, I don't know what had got into me, causes me to procrastinate till today. Not much time left, think on the positive side, Cynthea.

Courage
Strategy
Motivation
Persist

All I need to do, is to overcome, and I shall conquer. 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You may not be at your strongest, fastest or best; but the best of you is the reason that you can keep going.  You may not be enjoying your journey nor having an easy time, yet you are headed toward a better season in your life.  As you endure suffering and beat the odds, you become a shining example of the limitless possibilities available to yourself and others.

The hardest thing you’ll ever have to overcome is your belief that you cannot overcome.


I can

I shall            CONQUER

I will


I believe, I can accomplish the task. No matter what it takes, I would put my best foot forward. 

No comments:

Post a Comment