The journey up was not easy, but it is worth it. :) Pinnacles of Mt. Api, Mulu National Park, Malaysia

Friday, February 10, 2012

To wrap the week up.

Hello, A week's almost over. This week is very busy and sometimes kinda rush to me though we have two days of public holidays. Cross country tomorrow and swimming competition the week after this. I'm aiming no.4 for cross country. Will try to keep up with either Amanda or Deanna on that day. I will try to push myself as hard as I could, it's all about Stamina and Strength. SS, Okay I know it's lame.

I'm leading worship tonight!
Sort of excited and nervous. thanks to willy for the last minute info, as usual. Will try to do it better this time as I didn't did quite well last time. hopefully.

I feel like sleeping now but I couldn't. I need to do Ms Kok's hw but I wouldn't. So i'm just here. Wasting my time. hahahaaa

No comments:

Post a Comment